Safe Hazardous Waste Recycling, October 2000
Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is to protect human health and safe-guard the environment. One way EPA helps fulfill its mission is by regulat-ing the management and disposal of hazardous wastes under the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA). RCRA has the following three general goals: To protect human health and the environment .
Shredwell Recycling | Professional in Shredding
Shredwell Recycling has over 15 years experience in manufacturing shredding equipment and recycling system for scrap tires, metal, wood, solid waste. We are professional in tire shredder, metal shredder, wood shredder,solid waste shredder and e-waste shredder.
E-waste: Environmental Problems and Current Management
PDF | In this paper the environmental problems related with the discarded electronic appliances, known as e-waste, are reviewed.Moreover, the current and the future production of e-waste, the .
Responsibility Of The E-waste ProducerEnvironmentIndia
· The said e-waste rules impose obligations on the producers of wastes of the electric/electronic products (hereinafter referred to as "e-waste") in order to ensure that they are properly discarded without causing harm to the environment. E-waste-producer
Cleaning Up Electronic Waste (E-Waste) | International
EPA works bilaterally with governments and environmental officials around the world on e-waste management. U.S. EPA and Taiwan Environmental Protection Administration (Taiwan EPA) coordinate the International E-Waste Management Network (IEMN), which has brought together environmental officials from Asia, Latin America, the Caribbean, Africa, and North America to exchange best …
Manufacturers of Commercial & Professional
Manufacturers of Commercial & Professional Refrigerators and Freezers Date: January 12, 2009 To: Rachel Schmeltz Bijit Kundu ENERGY STAR Product Development ICF International Environmental Protection Agency [email protected]
Electronic waste or e-waste describes discarded electrical or electronic devices. Used electronics which are destined for reuse, resale, salvage, recycling, or disposal are also considered e-waste. Informal processing of e-waste in developing countries can lead to adverse human health effects and environmental pollution.
E-waste hazard: The impending challenge
· E-waste comprises of a multitude of components, some containing toxic substances that can have an adverse impact on human health and the environment if not handled properly. In India, e-waste management assumes greater significance not only due to the generation of its own e-waste but also because of the dumping of e-waste from developed countries.
How Does the Chinese E-waste Disposal Fund Scheme
How Does the Chinese E-waste Disposal Fund Scheme Work1. 1. Background. 1.1 The situation with waste of electric and electronic equipment (WEEE) in China . China is a large producer of electronic and electrical equipment (EEE). According to the Chinese National Bureau of Statistics, in 2010, the total production of television, s
e KchraGo-Leading Company in India
e KchraGo is a leading company in India in the field of e waste collection,recycle and proper disposal. We are providing free e-waste collection form any place as well as our have a collection centers.
Management of Electronic Wastes | Blogging Hub
· Electronic waste (or e-waste) is the fastest growing waste stream, and its disposal is a major environmental concern in all parts of the world, especially developing countries. More than 50 million tons of e-waste is generated every year with major fraction finding its …
Electronic waste – an emerging threat to the environment
· Electronic waste or e-waste is one of the emerging problems in developed and developing countries worldwide. It comprises of a multitude of components with valuable materials, some containing toxic substances, that can have an adverse impact on human health and the environment. Previous studies show .
The impacts of electronic waste disposal in the
The impacts of electronic waste disposal on the environment and public health in the occupied Palestinian territory: a case study from Idhna, Hebron Governorate Applied Research Institute – Jerusalem (ARIJ) “Water and Environment Research Department” In Cooperation with Sunflower Association for Human & Environment Protection
Summary record of International Workshop on Extended
The International Workshop on Extended Producer Responsibility for Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment in China was co-organised by the OECD Environment Directorate and the Ministry of Environment, Solid Waste and Chemicals Management Center, and was held in Beijing on
FAQJiangsu Jinsheng Environmental Protection
FAQ, Jiangsu Jinsheng Environmental Protection Tableware Co.,Ltd. A Our sugarcane product is water resistant up to 100C/212F and oil resistant up to 120C/248F.
E-waste collection makes farmers' market even greener
E-waste is a growing environmental concern. Electronic devices contain hazardous elements, such as mercury, lead, nickel and cadmium — all of which are detrimental to a person's health.
How to distinguish between e-waste and second-hand
How to distinguish between e-waste and second-hand REE # REE includes air-conditioners, refrigerators, washing machines, televisions, computers, printers, scanners and monitors. Functionality tests and repairing records shall be properly kept for checking by relevant departments.
LG Recycling ProgramAn Initiative To Promote E-Waste
E-waste is any electronic product or accessories which is not useable and it is at it’s end of life for example old defective products like refrigerator, TV, mobiles, chargers, ear-phone etc. E-waste has been defined as “waste electrical and electronic equipment, whole or in part or rejects from .
First Producer Responsibility Scheme on E-Waste in Hong
· Amid the upsurge in waste reduction regulations around the world, Hong Kong will see the implementation of the first producer responsibility scheme (PRS) on Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE), regulating the management of e-waste. It has been long-awaited, especially because the city .
E-Waste Product Stewardship In CanadaEnvironmentMondaq
· On April 1, 2009, Ontario will follow in the footsteps of Alberta, British Columbia, Nova Scotia and Saskatchewan and implement a waste diversion program for designated electronic products that were sold or distributed in or into the province. Canada Environment Blake, Cassels & …
The Classification of Hotel mini fridge
Absorption refrigerator is a kind of environmentally friendly high-tech product, because without fluorine leone, protect the atmospheric ozone layer, no any compressor and mechanical parts, turning operation does not produce noise, by the international environmental protection organization known as the "double green environmental protection .
39 Staggering E-waste Facts You Didn't Know
39 Staggering E-waste Facts You Didn't Know. . The US Environmental Protection Agency estimates that only about 15 - 20% of annual e-waste is recycled, while the rest is disposed off in landfills. . Experts say that recycling 1 million cell phones can produce 50 lb of gold, 550 lb of silver, 20 lb of palladium, and 20,000 lb of copper.
Hong Kong to Build $550M E-Waste Recycling Facility
· The Hong Kong Environmental Protection Department has awarded ALBA Integrated Waste Solutions a $550 million contract to design, build and operate an e-waste treatment and recycling facility (WEEETRF) at the EcoPark in Tuen Mun.. The WEEETRF will be able to treat 30,000 metric tons of e-waste annually, turning the waste into reusable raw materials such as plastic and metals.
An Eco-friendly Alternative to Recycling E-waste
In 2009, U.S. consumers discarded 2.37 million tons of e-waste, according to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. This type of refuse is a broad category that includes everything from phones and video game consoles to refrigerators and televisions. These devices contain valuable plastics, such as …